With the development of the automobile industry, the number of electrical components used in automobiles has gradually increased, and the electrical components and connections of different models have become increasingly complex. In order to improve the safety, warmth and applicability of cars, new technologies are applied from time to time in cars. Such as vehicle electrical inspection , ABS (anti-report system), GPS (Global Positioning System), GSR (anti-skid system) and so on.
The vehicle electrical inspection system is mainly used in the automobile consumer line to stop production quality management for the whole vehicle, cab, chassis, ECU subsystems, such as electrical line detection, component quality inspection, ECU function detection, ECU fault diagnosis, ECU Program download, parameter injection. The state detection and recording of electrical components during the consumption process are completed, and problems are discovered early and problems are dealt with. After the vehicle is off the assembly line, it must undergo strict factory inspection before leaving the factory to ensure the quality of the products and ensure that all parts and functions of the vehicle work properly.
According to the incomplete statistics of the problem of the off-line vehicles of the passenger car assembly plant, about 20% of the off-line vehicles have problems in the electrical appliances; mainly in the glass lifting, door control, combination meter, parking sensor and assembly At the same time, the electrical inspections stopped by passenger cars are based on manual inspection and some hand-held fault diagnostics to stop the problem; manual inspection has limitations, and it is not possible to check the working status of electrical components. Vehicle electrical inspection is the best method.
- How does the dynamic four wheel aligner avoid communication interference?
- How to choose a good pass four wheel aligner
- What is the assembly line
- The important role of the through four wheel aligner
- The four main points of 3D laser four wheel aligner maintenance
- Working principle of electric chassis dynamometer
- Vehicle off-line comprehensive diagnostic equipment
- How to choose a good dynamic four wheel aligner
- Precautions for selecting a non-contact four-wheel aligner