The non-contact four-wheel aligner is a special equipment for measuring and adjusting the wheel alignment of the assembled vehicle. The locator is used to locate and measure/determine the four wheels of the vehicle to ensure that the wheel alignment meets the design parameters and requirements.
The non-contact four-wheel aligner uses the German VisiCon dPP three-dimensional sensor non-contact four-wheel aligner sensor combined with the advantages of multi-line sensors (such as Siemens CCT), high measurement accuracy and the advantages of traditional laser sensors, and ambient light Not sensitive. In addition, VisiCon dPP realized the stereo optical measurement of the laser beam for the first time (with 2 cameras), in other words we were able to measure the actual 3D coordinates.
Related Industry Knowledge
- ADAS advanced auxiliary driving calibration equipment calibration purpose
- What is the function of the high-speed ABS brake test rig?
- Main configuration of ABS brake table
- Safety inspection project
- Comprehensive drum test bench product introduction
- Tire pressure equipment operating instructions
- Non-contact four wheel aligner operating procedures
- Application of laser measurement technology in automobile four wheel aligner
- Dynamic four wheel aligners have formed a trend
- How to maintain the dynamic four wheel aligner